15 January 2008

What will make HS Key leave the Philippines

I thought that this would end soon but when TV Patrol featured Harvey S. Key, it only started a new debate in the cyberspace. It made Harvey an overnight sensation not because he looks like Doland Castro but because of the boob tube. I was appalled when DF called me to tell me that he saw HS Key over TV Patrol on 2 March 2007. DF and I were both angry of how idiotic and stupid HS Key’s reasons for leaving the Philippines. Since I am very upset, I sent him an email and this is the translated version of my email to him:

Stupid! That’s you Harvey S. Key! Very stupid! Why do you base your life on the political situation of our country? If you want to leave the Philippines, do not make the politics as your reason for leaving. Your reason should be for you to provide for yourself and your family. You do not leave your country just because those people on your list win the election. Who do you think you are? Those politicians will not waste their time on you. FYI you’re only an insignificant voter.

Please, I beg you let other people say what you do. So what if you help the charities? There are people out there who have helped more charities and in larger amount of money. I don’t like people who are self promoting! It irritates me! You should listen to the priests (who have done nothing but to rally and run along EDSA) and only let God know about your charitable works.

I also advise you now to get a visa since most likely somebody from your list will win. In case you do not know you need a visa to gain entry to other country.

The good thing is that HS Key replied to my email the following day with a thank you and a smiley icon. At least he did not justify his stupidity.

No comments: