15 January 2008

Kargamento

A month before going home, I’ve packed 2 boxes intended for my homecoming. I initially decided to send the baggage through LBC. In fact, I dialed LBCs number that morning (5 May) to schedule a pick up. But five minutes after calling LBC, Remus arrived in my office and convinced me to send my baggage through Filex instead. They’re charging less and Remus vouched for Pipo and the cargo company. With Remus’ persistence, I was forced to cancel the pick up with LBC.

That night Pipo of Filex collected my stuffs and he told me that I will receive my baggage within 15-20 days. I keep Pipo’s word in mind and on the 20th day since I sent my baggage, I called Filex Manila Office. I spoke to a girl there who keeps on promising that my baggage be delivered in CGY. I was still here in the kingdom and I just want to be sure that I will have something to give to my family. From then on until I exited the kingdom, my baggage was not received as promised. I was beginning to be worried that the cargo company is a hoax but Remus told me that it isn’t. I just have to wait and that he promised to follow up everything with Pipo.

I arrived at DVO with nothing since I also lost my baggage on transit. The only good thing that happened was that my family was able to enjoy DVO. They hired a van, went to the beach and shop at SM DVO.

I finally received the package on the 11 Jun, 1 month and 6 days after I send it. I promised myself not to send through Filex again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please call or give me a ring at 0553872754.. gusto kong magpatulong regarding something on ur blogs..

thanks - pampi, from al jubail