15 January 2008

Tirades, Braggadocio, lies and Overblown Ego!

I sent this email to Mohamad when he tried to patch up my difference with Arnel.

===

Dear Mohamad,

I really appreciate your effort in trying to bridge my gap with Arnel but I’ve decided not to make amends with him. HSS, my boss specifically told me not to talk and make friends with Arnel anymore. Friends are supposed to lift you up and not let you down. As far as I’m concerned, I’ve apologized to Arnel for whatever wrongdoing that I made to him. If he’s a gentleman, he should have done the same thing and apologize to me for calling me a DRUG ADDICT several times against my back and for calling Hamza of Administration when I joked to him that I am going home because HSS not around. He called me and all my friends’ derogatory names, insulting us but he never apologized for it. Arnel thinks that he is entitled to say bad things / sarcastic remarks to other people. However, if you fight back and he hears bad things said against him, he feels that the world is against him and he’s a victim.

Have you ever wondered why Arnel doesn’t have a single Filipino friend in this building? This is because of his personality. One Filipino said that out of 10 words that he utters only one is true. Arnel talks about himself incessantly and brags like there’s no tomorrow. I got tired of his tirades against the people from the group who were successful like Egay Aquino (now a project manager) and Danny Mijares (trusted Office Manager of Sulaiman Al Zamil) and a lot of more. The real reason why he’s angry is because I’ve found out that several lies that he made like, Mr. Hamad’s offer for him to be a secretary, his continues boasting of his CAR which is a company car and a lot of more. He could not accept the fact that his lies are uncovered.

Arnel has a big mouth and talk things without thinking. He was punched at a Filipino party about two weeks ago for insulting a fellow Filipino. It was also last week when he was almost stabbed by a scissors by another Filipino who worked in ZAC for insulting the former. People are fed up with his braggadocio, overblown ego and lies. This are just some of the things that he did to other people, now tell me, is he a good person? Who would want to make friends with him?

I can write a very long email about Arnel and the people he offended. Arnel has offended my sensibilities yet his pride would not let him apologize to me. He keep on insisting that I’ve draw the line but he never thought for once that he offended my sensibilities too. Now he starts to bad mouth me and even called the guy from Canam Asia that I have a gap with just to say bad things about me. He can deny it but I still remember one time when he said that “I’m a good person because I always cry when I’m praying”. I don’t want to judge him about his religion but I never felt that he’s a good person. I will never be friends with him again.

No comments: