14 November 2009

Huwaaatttt?? Si Edu???

Huwaaatttt?? Si Edu??? That’s my initial reaction when I learned that Gibo selected Edu Manzano as his running mate. I thought at first that he’s running under Erap’s Pwersa ng Masa ticket. It never occurred to me that it’s going to be Edu. I thought that Gibo’s going to give the Veep position to Lakas stalwarts like Bayani Fernando or Hermogenes Ebdani but he never did.

I believe that Edu will have a tough time in campaigning against the overly ambitious Plastic Queen ‘LOREN LEGARDA’. She’d topped two senatorial races in the past. Manny Villar also anointed her as his running mate so she has the machinery. Lakas however, had the grass root support base. That’s where most of the votes would come from.

It’s too early to predict whether he’s going to win. I don’t believe in surveys so we may have to wait for the 2010 election. Win or lose, he still has a TV career to go back to.

2 comments:

MR. PANGUY-AB said...

I never thought din na kunin ng admin si edu but then its good thing for admin na pinili nila si Edu M na running mate ni gibo instead of 'BONG'..

i think, there's a greater chance din na manalo si Edu kay may experience man siya sa pulitka and 'showbiz' man..

but then, it's too early to predict..whaha..

Anonymous said...

My sentiments exactly.

Can't they not find someone else?

O baka kailangan talaga ni Gibo ng someone popular so he can reach out to the masses?

This is my honest take on the subject: I don't think Edu will make Gibo the next president. Neither will Edu be elected as VP.

But you're right, there's always his tv career to go back to.