04 November 2009

Ang Aga Aga

I instructed our driver today to get the NC2.1 Questionnaire and Answer sheets that I borrowed from the Recruitment Department of one of our Operating Companies. When he reached the Industrial City, he was told by the Recruitment Officer (a Filipino) that the documents I borrowed are not ready. Our driver was busy with other tasks so I told him to come back some other time. Five minutes after, I got a call from our driver and I spoke to the Recruitment Officer and he says that he’s sending the documents. Two minutes later, I also received an email that says that the documents are with our driver. I just thanked him in my reply and I thought it would end there.
Thirty minutes later I received this email:

“Umagang umaga pini-pressure ako ng Driver niyo. Masyadong nagmamadali eh may kausap akong employee re dependents processing. Pina-uupo ko muna at tatapusin ko pa ang kasong kausap ko ng maharap ko siya ng maayos eh aalis na agad….
Honestly, na inis ako kase umagang-umaga at ang daming gagawin at my meeting ako ng 9am and to think na wala naman kayong pasabi na pick apin yang items na hinihingi niyo……
Hay buhay….”

I called our driver right after I received the Recruitment Officer’s email and asked him the full story. It turned out that he really did not do anything at all. He just said that if the documents are not ready, he’ll come back some other time. Our driver could have invented an alibi just to cover his ass. I however believe that if the driver made a scene, he should have scolded the driver. Why would the Recruitment Officer let his day turn bad just because our driver’s mistake? If the driver displayed a diva attitude, it doesn’t follow that I’m a diva too! In Filipino, kung mataray ang driver namin, hindi ibig sabihin mataray din kami.
I was told that the Recruitment Officer is BITTER because he wasn’t able to achieve his dream of becoming a Recruitment Manager. He’s the classic victim of ‘Life’s a bitch syndrome’. They call it life’s a bitch syndrome because this person realized that ‘Life’s a bitch and he became one’.
Oo nga, yeah right, ang aga aga kaya I told myself not to be affected. The negative energy will really bring you down and I don’t want that to happen to me. I don’t want to ruin my day because of him. Ayaw kong maging bitter sa buhay ko. If I we cross our path in Al Khobar in the near future, I’ll just display my POKER and nonchalant FACE! Anyways, I only please one person in the entire company, my boss! Kasi at the end of the day, it’s my boss who will give me raise and promotion. They can say and do whatever they want and it won’t change a thing.

1 comment:

MR. PANGUY-AB said...

naku..
kapilikon sang mga amu sina nga mga tawo..kakitid sang pamisaron..grrr!

sige lng ah, wala lang siya guro teh mapaukpan sang bad mood..whahaha