25 November 2009

Eid Al Mubarak!

Everyone is excited because it’s the Hajj Holiday. The Hajj holiday is the last holiday in the Hijri Calendar. Ang daming plano talaga but my friends and I agreed that this time, we will not plan anything for the holiday. It’s a waste of time planning then nothing really materializes. Mas maganda talaga kung on the go na lang.


I have an outstanding invitation from a family friend based in Jubail. I really have to go there since I haven’t seen them in years. The two kids have grown up so fast and they really have to meet their uncle. I haven’t been a good uncle to them. I forgot their birthdays and owe them gifts. So, inshallah, I’ll meet them this Hajj holiday.

I’m also excited by the cleansing diet regimen that my cousin gave me. I hope I’ll keep my promise that I’ll go through another cleansing diet. Last Eid Al Fitr, I did go through with the cleansing diet but it only lasted 3 days. My cousin from the Q.C. told me that for it to be successful, I would have to do it in 7 straight days. I just hope that I can resist temptation (sa food lang naman).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And please do share with me your cleansing diet (unless yan ung iinuman mo ng one glass of olive oil and lemon...augh). Hehe.

I'm just staying at home but boy how I really wish to travel this holiday. Hindi ko pa alam kung saan ako papadparin ng aking layas na paa.

Wherever you go this Eid, take care.