30 January 2010

Oligarch Media ABS CBN supporting Abnoynoy’s Candidacy

GMA News is still and forever will be the news organization in the country that has a balanced newscast. Its credibility is unquestionable and untainted. One reason is that they are not protecting a person, business or interest. If you notice their slogan ‘Walang Kinikilingan, Serbisyon totoo lang’.


Contrary to GMA News, ABS CBN who prided themselves of having Maria Ressa as the head of their News and Current Affairs Group are endorsing the candidacy of Abnoynoy Aquino. People are asking why ABS CBN wants to support Aquinos candidacy but isn’t it obvious enough? The reason is that it’s payback time. The then President Cory Aquino returned ABS CBN to the Lopezes. Kahit singkong dulign walang binayad ang mga Lopezes sa gobyerno. Aside from that, Abnoynoy Aquino’s running mate, the man who could swear like hell, Mar Roxas is the husband of Kurtina Sanchez. As you all know, Kurtina Sanchez is a news anchor of ABS CBN. Actually, I had a bad feeling that Mar Roxas only married Kurtina Sanchez because of publicity and buzz that Kurtina Sanchez could bring to his candidacy.

ABS CBN News, should never endorse a candidate but their reports are always for Abnoynoy. They openly support him. In fact, the show where Abnoynoy’s sister hosted is now renamed from SNN (Showbiz News Ngayon) to NNN (Noynoy News Ngayon) because its contents are all about Abnoynoy and the Aquino family. Of course, in order to generate money from paid Ads, you can see Manny Villar’s commercial but in terms of being mentioned in the newscast, it’s always the Abnoynoy and Mar’s tandem that often gets the headlines.

If you watch the newscast of GMA and ABS CBN simultaneously you’ll differentiate how the story is being reported. ABS CBN is so fond of demonizing PGMA. Their newscasts are often biased and malicious. In fact, they’ve been involved in several attempts to unseat PGMA. ABS CBN and its news arms I guess just want to play as a king maker. They enjoyed being the kingmaker for Erap but they were frustrated when they could not hold PGMAs neck. That’s when Oligarchs throw false accusations and lies in order to get back at PGMA and to those that they can’t bribe.

4 comments:

Esoy1216 said...

I agree that ABS obviously supports Noynoy. He was once in my shortlist but his latest flipflopping on the RH bill gave me reason to narrow down my choices. He just showed his being irresolute on his earlier stance.

But Brags, with due respect, I dont agree with your labeling of him as Abnoy. I get your point that you're not a big fan of his
semblance with the mentally challenged fellas. But having said that, I think it pays to be a guapo like you and me, lol!. Gani kalma ka lang To, di da sali pangakig! Sin-o ya iboto mo haw, abi hutiki ko...

Francesca said...

Ako wala ako iboto, kasi if anybody wins and still the country is in same state of evere poverty, ba kasali ako sa kasalanan.

The power of media is very very influential.Lalo na sa mga hindi alam ang iboto.

I feel, popularity makes an edge.
I dont trust noynoy, or abnoynoy, hehe.
If only i can vote, I would go for villar.He seems to know where he stands.
But then, the future will tell, if he is the one and he can really make a change for the country.
Obama said the change he promised.
It is still a promise.

Only Theocratic Law can change the system. If everyone obey of course.

braggito said...

@NFB

Sorry po carried away lang ako sa akon nga emotion..hehehe.. as always naman.. I'm always in a fighting mode.

@ Francesca

Hello Ate thanks for dropping by... hehehe I agree Villar would be the right choice... pero I'm also partial to Gibo..heheh..

Anonymous said...

I can't help but be LOL-y while reading your post. And quite surprisingly, I agree with most of what you said (although up until now, my heart is still for Noynoy). I'm not voting for Mar, I hate Korina at nababaduyan ako sa ABS-CBN.