05 December 2009

World Cup Draw

I’m sure most of the Ilonggos can relate to the World Cup craze. I used to play soccer in school. I grow up with the soccer ball since I live near La Paz Plaza. My cousins, neighbors and I constantly played at the Plaza. I could still remember the 1.0 mark I made with my P.E., courtesy of soccer.


I’ve also tried out for a soccer scholarship at the University of San Agustin. Unfortunately, it’s pretty competitive and the Barotacnon’s really dominate the games. As you are well aware, football is the official sports of Barotac Nuevo. Kids in Barotac Nuevo who’s as young as two years old knows how to kick balls.

Here’s the draw result for the 2010 FIFA World Cup.

Group A
South Africa
Mexico
Uruguay
France

Group B
Argentina
Nigeria
South Korea
Greece

Group C
England
US
Algeria
Slovenia

Group D
Germany
Australia
Serbia
Ghana

Group E
The Netherlands
Denmark
Japan
Cameroon

Group F
Italy
Paraguay
New Zealand
Slovakia

Group G
Brazil
North Korea
Ivory Coast
Portugal

Group H
Spain
Switzerland
Honduras
Chile

1 comment:

Esoy1216 said...

Migs, drop by lang ko ah. Baskog description mo sa self mo ba daw indi gid man guro amo sa personal ah. Nami man mga posts mo kay different topics pati sports.

Btw, I used to work in Al Khobar b4, it's the best there compared to riyad or jeddah. Basi sabton mo ko "la ta man ka napamangkot", jokes lang.

If u're from Iloilo, my mom too hails from La paz and Calinog.

Merry Christmas Migs, pakabuot ka da bala. :)