26 December 2009

Mean what you say!

When you say Merry Christmas, mean it! Last Wednesday, the last day of work, a colleague sent Christmas greeting with the picture of his family. It would have been okay if we’re close but we’re not. I could still remember what he did the last time when I borrowed CRTB answer sheets from him. He’s such a jerk! If he’s beside me, I would really punch his nose to teach him a lesson. I could be very violent if I’m very angry.


I right away deleted his email. You know, Christmas greetings should make us feel good. I never felt that way with his greetings. If we’re not in the same network, I would have put him in my block senders list. Why would he send a Christmas greetings to me? Close ba kami?

I know when a greeting is genuine or false. I know that for a fact. By sending that unsolicited Christmas greeting, he’s just insulting my intelligence. Ang ayaw ko lang is yong kaplastikan ba. If we hate each other, let’s not pretend to be nice to each other. Life is too short to pretend to like somebody that you hate. Hindi ibang tao ang niloloko mo kundi ang sarili mo lang.

No comments: