25 October 2009

Patisserie Jareer in Al Khobar


The weather is much tolerable than before so I decided that I won’t take a cab anymore. Well, not exactly, occasionally I do take the cab. I did it for the past four (4) weeks with my officemate and it’s great. My officemate and I would take a leisurely walk from Silver Tower to downtown Al Khobar that would last for about an hour. The great thing in walking is that you’d get to see a lot of shops and meet a lot of people. We have discovered a small pastry shop called ‘Patisserie Jareer’ at the King Abdulaziz Road. The Kabayans (Nestor and Jun) who work there told us that they have several branches in Riyadh and the branch here in King Abdulaziz Road is their first venture in the Eastern Province. I am fond of the cakes and desserts of Saaddideen but nothing can compare to the cakes, petit pours and desserts of ‘Patisserie Jareer’. You’d forget your name once you get to eat their cakes.


I’ve attached some of the photos I’d taken from Patisserie Jareer. I have to warn you that the photos does not justify the beauty and taste of their sweets.

No comments: