17 October 2009

Misleading Courier Service in Al Khobar


They’re misleading people! they’re bad and they know it. I was referring to Makati Express that uses LBC to entice people to use their services. I used Makati Express last year to send my cargo and the cargo was received on time without a glitch. I was so happy that this year I decided to use their services again. When my cargo was picked up from my flat, the courier guy assured me that LBC is gonna deliver my cargo. They also assured me that an air cargo would only take 20 days to deliver. My cargo was not delivered on time. It took them 35 days to deliver it. I followed up at the Makati Express and they told me that my cargo was routed to Cebu through a certain Ms. Mona. I asked Makati Express why they’re not sending my cargo through LBC, they just told me flatly that LBCs closed its Manila Operation. I waited for my shipment and was disappointed when it was delivered by a guy riding a commuter jeepney. Their counterpart doesn’t even have a delivery truck of their own. I ended up receiving shipments with broken bottles. My mother was so upset since it was the first time that our shipment was delivered using a commuter jeepney.


My sister said that I should not be upset since I received my shipment. She said that I should not make a big deal out of it. I would not be critical of their services if they (Makati Express) had informed me earlier that LBCs not delivering my shipment. Have I known earlier, I wouldn’t have sent my shipment through them! I would have an option to send my shipment to other courier services. I wouldn’t have expected and followed up at the LBC branch like an idiot. That was precisely the reason why the guy from Makati Express could not give me the LBC Airwaybill Number. It’s because they are not anymore sending their shipments through LBC.

If they are not misleading their customers, what do you call that? There are Filipinos out there who have no idea and thinks that their hard earned packages are in the good hands. Little did they know that Makati Express was just fooling them. I called Makati Express when I arrived from my vacation last month and I expressed my disappointment. There was no remorse from their end. They did not even apologize to me. It simply means that they don’t care just as long as they will continue their business.

I am attaching the photos that I took last Thursday just to prove that Makati Express is still using LBCs name.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi sir can I have the contact # of makati express in the philippines? thanks

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I'm late for this party.. but when did Filipinos ever care?