07 September 2009

The ‘ME’ Girl

I have no TFC Connection here in Saudi Arabia by choice. I don’t want to watch the ‘Bastos’ Willie Revillame who’s degrading the poor and lowly contestants of his show Wowowee. I also do not like to watch ABS CBN News and Current Affairs shows because of its biased against PGMA. I’ve proven the biased when I went home last month. I simultaneously watched TV Patrol and 24 Oras newscasts and was appalled. ABS CBN News has a tabloid type of reporting whereas GMAs 24 Oras is subtle, balanced and professional. I thought that Maria Ressa was hired to make changes but she failed. She willingly allowed herself to be used by the Lopezes to further their business interests and agendas. I don’t really like the Fantaseryes and Drama of GMA. ABS CBNs entertainment shows are far better but when it comes to News, GMA is undoubtedly the best.

I am also irritated every time I see Kris Aquino. Kris Aquino has an inferiority complex that she always wanted to be the center of attention. She’s the ‘ME’ girl. It’s always about her. She has this tendency to always talk about herself. For Kris, it’s always about Moi, Me, Myself, and I. Where the hell can you find a show that the host is also the guest? She wants all the attention in the world. Imagine, Kris Aquino telling everyone that the ghost of her mother visited the school of Josh! She’s just telling everyone that Cory’s soul is not at peace. To the last hour, Kris has been a disappointment to her mother. She should be ashamed of herself.

Unlike Ruffa Gutierrez who matured as a host, Kris became immature and irritating after years and years in the Philippine TV. The only reason why the Lopezes wanted to retain her is because of her mother.

2 comments:

pamatayhomesick said...

you know naman i'm not good in english eh....teka parang cris ang dating...napadaan ulit..

kapamilya at kapuso, hmmm teka, sa balita sa gma7 ako, sa noonshow(eat bulaga) gma7 parin,.

MR. PANGUY-AB said...

plastic si willie!grrr!

mapanira din si joey!

hindi nalang ako nanood sa noon time show!

haha..