28 April 2010

Why I’m for G1BO

Most of the paid PR writers poised as Opinion Writers have already indorsed their candidates. So nakiki uso lang ako so I’m also indorsing my own candidate! LOL.

I’m for Gilbert ‘G1BO’ Teodoro for the following reasons:

1. Positive campaigning. No Mudslinging unlike the AbNoynoy (LP) and Villar (NP).

2. He’s the only candidate who calls for reconciliation and unity.

3. He’s the only candidate who offers realistic and practical solutions to the current problems of our country.

4. He’s the only candidate who has a specific platform of government and specific regional plans.

5. He’s the only candidate who did not appeal to emotions just to gain vote.

I call on all Filipinos to wake up and vote for the most qualified presidential candidate, G1BO Teodoro!

3 comments:

Francesca said...

and he is not being a threat to both noynoy and villar, so no one bothers to mudsling him.AMEN.

But if lumalakas ratings ni Gibo, mag di dig up yung dalawa para siraan siya, hahaha.
Its really a funfare. Manalo matalo ang cheeky or balat sibuyas.

Anonymous said...

This election is supposed to be a battle of gordon and gibo not villar-aquino..haha

I like Gibo because he's realistic and Smart but he'll hardly unite filipinos because there are still many who link him with gma.. so I'll just go with Gordon!!

-Misterpanguy-ab-

Anonymous said...

This election is supposed to be a battle of gordon and gibo not villar-aquino..haha

I like Gibo because he's realistic and Smart but he'll hardly unite filipinos because there are still many who link him with gma.. so I'll just go with Gordon!!

-Misterpanguy-ab-