11 April 2010

Politics and Friendship

Politics can indeed ruin friendship. Last week, a colleague of mine sent me an email telling junks about Manny Villar. I know that he’s an AbNoynoy supporter so the following day, I sent him an article written by Emil Jurado of the Manila Standard Today. It’s about the Kamag Anak Inc., during the Cory Aquino presidency and AbNoynoy’s involvement in the Security Agency Scam, a clear violation of the Graft and Corruption practices act. My colleague’s only reaction was ‘Kay AbNoynoy pa rin ako at least lesser evil.’ AbNoynoy is lesser evil DAW but for a person positioning himself as incorruptible, his involvement in a Graft and Corrupt practices says it all… he’s fake!


I did not stop there though… I was born to be vindictive… vindictiveness is in my blood. I’m the kind of person who doesn’t really tolerate unsolicited emails in general. I don’t like seeing my mailbox full of junk and senseless forwarded emails. I also don’t like receiving emails containing black propaganda about the candidate that I support. If you’ve been following me on my blog, you would know by now that I’m for either Gibo or Villar. Kahit sino kay Gibo or Villar but but absolutely not for AbNoynoy.

I was still pissed by his (my colleague) unsolicited email. How dare he send me email an unsolicited email that obviously comes from the LP demolition team? LP knows that their candidate AbNoynoy Aquino has no other qualification other than he’s the son of Tita Cory and Ninoy Aquino. His LP handlers and PROs projected him as pure and incorruptible but evidences show otherwise. He has no legislative record or achievement either.

Yon na nga, pang inis lang ba, early this morning, I forwarded the so called psychiatric record of AbNoynoy to this colleague of mine. Ayon, grabe ang over ang reaction! LOL. I don’t expect him to learn the lesson because he’s an old dog. He has to learn that if you don’t want to receive junk, don’t send junk as well. Do not do unto others what you don’t want others to do unto you. Ayon, nanginig daw kanila sa galit. Baka ma stroke? LOL.

1 comment:

Francesca said...

aper tyo, villar or gibo.
Anyway, nabasa ko yang psychiattic evaluation ni abnoynoy, haha.

People who vote for him will be like him, yung ang prediction ko.
they are a joke, dinadala pa ang baby james to campaign eh bawal yun kung walang work permit!

sus, the abonoynoy camp are panicking, they have short period na lang, mawawala na sila sa limelight to malacanang soon!
yang survey, di totoo yan.

bakit napuntahan ba nila lahat ng antas ng buhay? baka sa times street lang sila nag susurvey, lol