04 August 2012

Last Thursday

Being accompanied by somebody has a way of boosting confidence to some people.   Last Thursday, I experienced a very funny situation.  I was walking at the back of As Salama Hospital when I saw John.  He was pretending to hide but I saw him.  So, I called his attention by saying ‘Psst’.  Out of nowhere, I saw my BFF, in short for kalaban.  I ignored him because John right away showed me the ‘Royale’ portfolio he’s holding.  I was so engrossed by what John was saying then I noticed that BFF and his companion went out of their way to go back to where I was. 
I suddenly saw them coming so I was prepared myself.  You know me, I was a born fighter.  I sure could fight verbally but I’m also stronger.  I’ve had my fair share of being in punching matches in Al Khobar.  Funny, they didn’t say anything.  They just passed by.  I was waiting for BFF to say something nasty but I was just disappointed!
I don’t know but I’m not anymore intimidated by people.  Fighting matches are not just about physical strength anyway.  In fact, if I’m hurt during the fighting match, my adrenalin’s alive and kicking.  I think BFF and his companion were able to see that they can’t bring me down.  I was just waiting for the first blow but it didn’t come.  I was disappointed. LOL.  I will not definitely ask for John’s help but if worse comes to worst, John will be there.  They might not have realized that John is a Judo Black Belt. LOL.
I told D. about it when I arrived home.  D. says that since they did not provoke me, they were not looking for trouble.  Okay but if they’re looking for one, I will never back down.  I was thinking about their actions while I was resting.  I don’t really know why they came back if they’re not looking for trouble.  I just told myself that if they want to fight, I’ll be ready.  Wag lang silang umiyak kung sila’y aking masuntok.

No comments: