03 June 2009

Adam Lambert the real AI Season 8 Winner

I am still heart-broken because Adam Lambert lost his bid to be the American Idol. I can still feel the pain and bitterness until now. It’s the same feeling I had when Hillary Rodham Clinton lost her bid to be the standard bearer of the Democratic Party. Fortunately, Hillary’s lost cemented her status at the Democratic Party. Even Obama could not ignore her power and influence that he had to appoint her as his Secretary of State, the second most powerful position in the world.

Adam Lambert was the real winner of AI Season 8. He only lost because of his questionable sexuality. As we all know, FOX TV where AI is shown and produced is known for their conservative views. They could have manipulated the results. Adam never confirmed or denied his sexuality. He was however spotted holding hands with a guy. While the reality show was also being shown, photos of Adam kissing a dude were distributed over the web.

How could Kris Allen beat Adam Lambert? That’s the question the producer of the show has to answer. Kris can sing but not enough to beat Adam. Adam was the reason why people like me are glued to the TV week after week. Honestly, I never watched the AI season 7 because there’s nothing amazing about the contenders on that year. Adam’s performances were different week after week and it made a great difference.

I am pretty certain that Adam’s loss is not the end of the world. There are those who predicted that he could make an impression in the music industry. There are AI losers who really made it big. Clay Aiken, Jennifer Hudson and Cris Daughtry made it big in the recording industry although they lost to AI.

1 comment:

Ken said...

Hello I am Kenji of Thoughtskoto, me and my family invites you to join the Eastern province bloggers EB sa June 11 po, 6-8 pm sa Al Ramaniyah Mall Al bahar section.

If you know any blogger pa, please pass this info. If you are coming please give me a call at 850-2472 or my mobile 056-367 7487

Read my Post here! http://jbsolis.blogspot.com/2009/05/saudi-101-eastern-province-bloggers-eb.html

Salamat po!