23 May 2009

Katrina Halili – Hayden Kho Scandal

Some of you may have already seen the widely circulated sex video of Katrina Halili – Hayden Kho. I’ve just seen the sex scandal video myself. There was another bonus video with Maricar Reyes-Hayden Kho but of course people are more interested with Katrina Halili. I’ve seen Katrina crying herself out over nationally syndicated gossip news yesterday and I never felt pity on her. I’ve always been unapologetic to my opinion and I’m sure that a lot of women may raise their eyebrows on what I’m going to say to Katrina Halili.

The circumstances that Katrina Halili faced were a result of her own action. If she did not agree to have sex with Hayden Kho, none of these would have happened. She allowed herself to sleep with Hayden Kho without knowing that the person is sick. Hayden Kho loves videotaping his sexual escapades. Her emotional outburst maybe genuine but I don’t buy the victim mentality that she’s trying to project. Since the issue has become so hot, a lot of politicians wanted to jump into the bandwagon just to gain extra publicity.

Our technology today is so advanced that viral videos such as this could spread like wildfire over the web in seconds. If you are not careful, one mistake could destroy you.

No comments: