27 February 2013

Sad :(


In this posting I will try to avoid the use of the pronoun.  

Let’s just call this person Orange as reference. I was just being myself when I choose to reject the apparent developing relationship with Orange.  I was thinking of the possible heartaches I will be dealing if Orange leaves the Kingdom of the Sands in five months’ time.  I kept my distance and avoided intimacy.  Orange never suspected anything strange for the past weeks.

I was surprised last Sunday morning when Orange told me that they (I’m avoiding using pronoun again) along those who complained to the Saudi Labor Office are being sent home.  Orange asked to see me for the last time that evening.  I was busy assisting the training the whole day but rushed home to see Orange.  We talked a lot and I advised Orange (again avoiding the pronoun) that should they reach Manila, they should just go back to their respective hometowns.   What they were planning was to log a complaint to the POEA and the DOLE against the agent that sent them for contract violation.  I told Orange that filing a case and waiting for the case resolution would just be a waste of time and money.  The best thing that they could do is to, as I’ve suggested, go home, take the needed rest and reapply for another job elsewhere in the world.

After we ate our dinner, I let Orange go.  When Orange left, I just couldn’t express how I felt.  Sadness filled my heart but on the other hand, happy because Orange can finally leave hell.  The following day was not better either.  Today’s day three and I’m still sad.  I am beginning to think that I really love Orange. 
I told D and Nilo about it and they just said arte lang iyan LOL.

No comments: