30 November 2011

KCs heartbreak

KC and Piolo happier days
Last night while I was sending money at Quick Pay, I overheard a Kuya talking about the gender of Piolo Pascual. The Kuya was well informed on Piolo Pascual’s previous relationships like that of Yul Servo, Sam Milby and the current Mark Bautista. What made me smile was when the Kuya commented that ‘Tang ina, ang gandang lalaki pero bakla!”.

I haven’t watched KCs interview with the magazine show since I don’t normally watch TFC. Yes, I have a TFC connection, I pay D. monthly for that connection but I just don’t prefer watching TFC. I don’t like the biased news reporting of the Kapamilya Channel so rather than mag ugtas, I just avoid watching them. I was however bombarded by several forwarded emails from friends on this issue.

The KC-Piolo break up is a distraction from the never ending vindictive saga that the Abnoy Administration is orchestrating against his predecessor. Like me, people are fed up with the mud sliding and politicking. We’re not even in an election period yet, Abnoy is still in a campaign mode.

I don’t have a gender bias neither I have a comment on the sexual preference of Piolo. What I don’t like about him though, is his penchant in courting beautiful ladies just to cover his true sexuality. That for me is deceit and most relationships that are subjected to deception are always torn apart. He could have been honest to himself by not entering into a heterosexual relationship. He ended up ignoring the girl. KC said that he could not even give her the basics of relationship, and that to me is SEX.

I understand KCs heartache. It was painful when you learn that the third party is Mark Bautista, a man! I just couldn’t imagine the reaction of Manay Lolit these days. She was forced to give public apology before for the column that she wrote about Piolo - Sam affair. Looking back, I think she’s vindicated.

No comments: