09 August 2010

My Kamag Anak Inc and HR

When I started working with HR I vowed not to help any of my Kamag Anak Inc. get a job in our company. I’ve heard horror stories before from my colleagues who helped their relatives get a job and they were embarrassed by their relative’s mediocre performance. Some of the relative go to the extent of naming their influence in the HR Department. So I told myself that I will never help any of my Kamag Anak Inc. in securing a job in my company. If they apply without my knowledge, I will still drop them like hot potato in the final selection. I will make it a point that they will never be selected. My influence would only be within the company of course. I am a very fair person but if it’s a family member, I will make it a point that he’ll be interviewed much less given a job offer.

I will only help my Kamag Anak Inc., secure a job in other companies. The good thing in being in HR is that you’ll encounter passionate people who are also in the HR profession. You’ll expand your network that you’ll be surprised how your network and connection could really help you. My friends in HR industry were able to help me deploy my Kamag Anak Inc. in their companies. Their help made me remain true to my vow in not helping my Kamag Anak Inc. secure job in my company. In return, I also helped them find placements for their Kamag Anak Inc. in our company. Of course, they secured the job because they’re qualified and went through the process.

Friends in the same industry can also help you when times are tough. It’s because they know what you’re going through and they know the way out. The referrals of your colleague in HR are also helpful because we’re only moving in small circle. I take care of my connections. They come in handy in the future when you need them in the future.

4 comments:

Francesca said...

I dont refer too works for others, because if palpak, the employer blames me.
Same with kamag anaks, even best quality worker pa siya,i can not refer them to same company, kasi if dami niya error at ma sack siya, madamay pa ako.eh kung magna pa, yay!

Ingat uy!

Esoy1216 said...

Pwede ba mag-apply assistant mo or taga timpla ng kape mo or taga kuha ng pina-laundry? Ansarap pala talaga ng isang boss may power at influence. :-) :-)

Anonymous said...

I will be sending you the CV's of my kamag-anak ha.

braggito said...

Hello Guys! I'm sorry I'm currently on a very short leave and spending some time with my family in Iloilo and Bukidnon.

@Francesca
Na tumbok mo naman.. minsan kasi sakit ng ulo.

@NFB
Toto Nelson sorry I'm not the boss hehehe.. and besides, I don't like hot drinks..LOL.. I don't really like coffee.

@Nebz
Professionals and Labors are welcome .. please send their CVs to braggito@gmail.com.. can't promise ha that they'll be hired right away.. basta I'll try my very best..