01 August 2013

Funny Question No. 4. Choose a movie title for the story of your life.

This question is one of the 25 Funny Questions which was sent to me by a head hunter.  I never expected them to send funny questions since it’s considered that recruiting is a serious business.  But who cares so here’s my two cents of that question.

If there’s a very appropriate movie title for the story of my life, it would be, Linktik lang ang Walang Ganti.  I could hardly remember the storyline of that movie but the hero was able to get back to those who have done him wrong. 


Life is a battlefield.  There was one battle that I thought that I was going to lose.  However, with prayers and good people around, I survived.  I was not unscathed though, scars are everywhere and it took a while for me to fully recover.  The hell I went through made me who I am today, sure of myself more and unafraid.  What is the worst thing that could happen to a person than facing death himself?    

No comments: