01 January 2012

Death of an actor

Tyron Perez
Nakapanghininayang.  That’s the first word that I said when I heard the sad news that the young actor Tyron Perez killed himself.  He’s young, handsome, and has all the potentials of being a good actor.  If he hadn’t killed himself, he could have made it big in the entertainment industry.
 Nakakapanghihinayang.  I believe that life is a gift.  God gave us life and He’s the only one who could take it.  I don’t condemn him from killing himself, nobody should, nobody has the right to, but he wasted his life.  There are people who pray to God to extend their lives.  Some go to the extent of going through extensive treatments and surgeries just so they could live longer.  When I went through near death experience last year, I thanked God for giving me a new lease of life.  I don’t condemn Tyron but I pity him.  I’ll pray for the eternal repose of his soul.
Nakakapanghihinayang.  I couldn’t believe that he killed himself because of the mistakes that he made.  We all commit mistakes.  We all hurt our love ones.  In his case, he may have betrayed his wife by selling their belongings.  Money can be earned back but a life lost is lost forever.  I think his wife would still give him a second chance, that is, if she truly loves him.
The death of Tyron should be a lesson to us all.  We commit mistakes and betrayals.  We forgive, be forgiven and mistakes forgotten.  We’re just human and we don’t have the right to end our own lives.  When we marry and decide to love someone, we bind ourselves to accept the person for who he/she is.  We don’t change him/her but accept her for her past, present and future mistakes.  I think that’s what you call love.
To Tyron, may your soul rest in peace.    

No comments: